Brewers Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Milwaukee Brewers (34-28) have +3000 odds to win the World Series, which places them among the top half of teams in Major League Baseball (11th). They have the best odds in terms of winning the NL Central, at -140.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Brewers MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+3000||11th||(+3000, bet $100 to win $3000)|
|To Win the NL Central||-140||-||(-140, bet $140 to win $100)|
Think the Brewers can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Brewers Standings Information
The Brewers are in first place, 1.5 games ahead of the Pirates, in the NL Central.
|5||St. Louis Cardinals||8.5|
Brewers Team Stats
- The 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Brewers pitching staff ranks 26th in the majors.
- Milwaukee has a 4.01 team ERA that ranks 10th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Brewers have hit at least two long balls in 25 games this season, and are 20-5 in those outings.
- Milwaukee is undefeated in its five games this season with five or more extra-base hits.
- The Brewers have gone 11-5 in games when they strike out 10 or more batters.
- Milwaukee has gone 25-10 when it gives up three or fewer earned runs in a game this season.
Watch live MLB games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Brewers Next Game Information
Brewers Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Christian Yelich||+8000||-||-||.257/.352/.394 7 HR 25 RBI|
|Willy Adames||+15000||-||-||.211/.295/.405 10 HR 28 RBI|
|Luis Urías||+20000||-||-||.000/.231/.000 0 HR 0 RBI|
|Jesse Winker||+20000||-||-||.204/.315/.231 0 HR 13 RBI|
|Corbin Burnes||+20000||+5000||-||5-4 3.36 ERA 8.7 K/9|
|William Contreras||+20000||-||-||.240/.340/.409 7 HR 19 RBI|
|Wade Miley||-||+12500||-||3-2 3.67 ERA 5.2 K/9|
|Brandon Woodruff||-||+8000||-||1-0 0.79 ERA 9.5 K/9|
|Freddy Peralta||-||+5000||-||5-5 4.41 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Garrett Mitchell||-||-||+2500||.259/.306/.466 3 HR 6 RBI|
|Joey Wiemer||-||-||+8000||.231/.299/.429 8 HR 23 RBI|
Load up on officially licensed Brewers gear at Fanatics!
Brewers' Top Players
- Christian Yelich owns a .257/.352/.394 slash line this year, with seven homers, 25 RBI, 41 runs scored, and a 11.6% walk rate. Additionally, he has notched 16 steals.
- So far this year, Brian Anderson, one of the team's top hitters, is batting .235 with a .336 OBP, eight home runs, 29 runs, and 32 RBI.
- At the dish, Rowdy Tellez is batting .233/.313/.455 with four doubles, a triple, 12 home runs, 23 walks and 27 RBI.
- Joey Wiemer has delivered a .231/.299/.429 slash line with 12 doubles, eight home runs, 18 walks and 23 RBI so far this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.