Green Bay vs. Bowling Green Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Monday's game features the Green Bay Phoenix (28-5) and the Bowling Green Falcons (28-6) clashing at Kress Events Center (on March 20) at 8:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 68-64 victory for Green Bay.
The Phoenix came out on top in their most recent outing 84-52 against Niagara on Thursday.
Green Bay vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Kress Events Center in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
Green Bay vs. Bowling Green Score Prediction
- Prediction: Green Bay 68, Bowling Green 64
Green Bay Schedule Analysis
- The Phoenix's best win of the season came against the Cleveland State Vikings, a top 100 team (No. 68), according to our computer rankings. The Phoenix captured the 64-49 home win on February 23.
- Green Bay has 18 wins over Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the 11th-most in the nation.
Green Bay 2022-23 Best Wins
- 64-49 at home over Cleveland State (No. 68) on February 23
- 82-65 on the road over Cleveland State (No. 68) on January 14
- 63-49 on the road over Illinois State (No. 82) on December 18
- 70-60 at home over Wisconsin (No. 119) on December 14
- 73-70 on the road over Saint Louis (No. 125) on November 18
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Green Bay Performance Insights
- The Phoenix's +478 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 14.5 points per game) is a result of scoring 68.5 points per game (115th in college basketball) while allowing 54.0 per outing (ninth in college basketball).
- On offense, Green Bay is averaging 67.2 points per game this year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its overall average (68.5 points per game) is 1.3 PPG higher.
- Offensively, the Phoenix have performed better when playing at home this year, putting up 71.7 points per game, compared to 67.2 per game when playing on the road.
- Green Bay is allowing 50.8 points per game this year in home games, which is 4.8 fewer points than it is allowing on the road (55.6).
- The Phoenix have been putting up 69.0 points per contest in their last 10 times on the court, an average that's slightly higher than the 68.5 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.