Sponsored - The following content is created on behalf of Pelkin’s Smokey Meat Market and does not reflect the opinions of Gray Media or its editorial staff. To learn more about Pelkin’s Smokey Meat Market, visit www.pelkinsmeat.com.
With warmer weather and Father’s Day just around the corner, Pelkin’s Smokey Meat Market has you covered for dinner, last minute gift ideas and MUST HAVES you can only find at Pelkin’s. With two locations, it’s easier than ever to get the area’s best “smokey meats” and fresh cut meats.
Here are 6 “Must Have’s” when shopping at Pelkin’s:
- Fresh Meat - Choose from a variety of fresh cut steaks, roasts, chops and chicken. Meat is hand crafted fresh, using USDA Choice cuts of meat and cut daily in house to ensure quality.
- Brats – Over 70 flavors of brats. There is a flavor for everyone.
- Snack Sticks – 30 different varieties. Ready to eat or a great gift.
- Fresh and saltwater fish and seafood – Check out the sea of choices.
- Local Products – local cheese, spirits and products right from our local community.
- Spices – Hundreds of custom spices line the wall for every type of meat, poultry and fish. Ask the Butcher what he recommends.
Check out Pelkin’s Specials of the week. Each Tuesday a list of specials is posted on the website, PelkinsMeat.com and on the Facebook page. Great food at great prices. Come shop and compare the prices to your local supermarket. You’ll find Pelkin’s prices offer you higher quality cuts of beef and pork at prices that won’t roast your budget.
Follow us on Facebook.
Stop in today!
Hwy 141, Crivitz 715-854-3681
1756 Riverside Drive, Suamico 920-600-0024
Crivitz store hours:
Monday-Thursday: 8am – 6pm
Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 8am – 5pm
Sunday: 8am – 3pm
Suamico store hours:
Monday-Friday: 8am – 6pm
Saturday: 8am – 3pm
Sunday: 8am – 1pm