Operation Football: Level 3 Playoff Highlights
(1) Kimberly continued nation's longest win streak extending it to 68 straight games after the Papermakers held (2) Fond du Lac's offense on fourth and goal to win 28-21. Kimberly will face (2) Appleton North who defeated (1) Bay Port in a shootout 49-41. Kimberly defeated Appleton North in week 7, 38-31 with a late touchdown to get them the win.
(2) Green Bay Southwest advanced to play (1) Waunakee. The Southwest Trojans defeated (1) Menomonie 16-14. The Waunakee Warriors are undefeated at 12-0 and easily got past (3) Hartford Union 45-19.
(2) Notre Dame advanced to its third straight Level 4 appearance defeating (1) West De Pere 28-7. The Notre Dame Tritons will face (2) Rice Lake who defeated (1) Antigo 42-7.
(2) Freedom defeated North Eastern Conference foe (1) Wrightstown 14-13. The Freedom Irish will play (2) St. Croix Central. They blanked (4) Bloomer 28-0. On the other side of the bracket (4) Two Rivers hosted (6) Martin Luther. The Two Rivers Raiders lost 31-23.
(6) Valders traveled to (1) Cedar Grove-Belgium on Friday. The Valders Vikings were unable to get into the endzone, CGB won 28-0.
(1) Saint Mary's Springs' defense had another shutout for the second straight week. Springs defeated (2) Racine Lutheran 28-0. On the other side of the bracket, (1) Iola-Scandinavia advanced with a 32-12 win over (2) Marathon.