Milwaukee Bucks to allow limited fans at Fiserv Forum
MILWAUKEE, Wis. (WBAY) - The Milwaukee Bucks will allow a limited number of fans at home games at Fiserv Forum.
The team received approval from the Milwaukee Health Department to allow 10 percent capacity. That’s about 1,800 fans.
The Bucks are starting with a phased-in approach. The next three games will be for player families and invited guests. They’ll start with 250 capacity.
On Thursday, that will grow to 500 people and then 750 fans on Friday.
The general public will be welcome on Sunday, Feb. 21. The team will allow 1,800 fans at the game against the Sacramento Kings.
During the second half of the season, the Milwaukee Health Department will decide on increasing capacity to 25 percent.
Fans will be seated within 30 feet of the court. They will be required to take a rapid COVID-19 test before entering Fiserv Forum. The Bucks will give those tests to fans.
“We are beyond excited to welcome back our great fans to Bucks games, even in a limited capacity,” said Bucks and Fiserv Forum President Peter Feigin. “Our fans have been deeply missed by the players, coaches and Bucks and arena staffs, and we are thrilled to open our doors once again. While we are still in the midst of a pandemic, and our lives are not back to normal, this is a positive step for the Bucks and the City.
- Fans will have to follow these safety protocols:
- Fans will be required to wear face coverings at all times when inside Fiserv Forum, except when actively eating or drinking
- All tickets will be sold in pods of two or four seats to ensure proper social distancing throughout the seating bowl
- All tickets will be distributed through the Bucks app and should be accessed via the app or by downloading tickets to your phones mobile wallet when entering the arena. Screenshots of tickets will not work.
- Fans will enter Fiserv Forum using a timed-entry system to reduce the size of groups congregating at entrances
- Fans are not permitted to bring in bags. Items larger than 4”x6″x1″ will not be permitted
- Fans must remain seated at all times while they are in their seats (other than standing for the national anthem) and all food and drink must be consumed in your ticketed seat
Copyright 2021 WBAY. All rights reserved.