10 nominees selected for Packers Fan Hall of Fame, voting now underway
GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - The Green Bay Packers have selected their 10 nominees for this year’s Fan Hall of Fame member.
Voting for the newest member is now open, and lasts until midnight on January 31st.
Anyone who votes will be entered to win Packers merchandise in a random drawing.
Officials will announced the winner, who is selected by fans, previous Fan Hall of Fame honorees, as well as the Packers committee, in late winter of 2021.
The winner will receive four club seats to a 2021 Packers home game, a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate, a road trip for two to a 2021 Packers away game, and a one-year subscription to Packers Plus.
The away game includes game tickets, air fare and hotel accommodations.
In addition, the honoree will also have their name added to the list of the Fan Hall of fame honorees recognized in the Packers Hall of Fame.
This year’s finalists include:
- Jane Rietmann – Merrimac, Wis.
- Fred Ihlenfeldt Sr. – Kewaunee, Wis.
- Jeff Padon – Severn, Md.
- Ken Trinkner – De Pere, Wis.
- Leo DeGroot – West Bend, Wis.
- Patrick (Pat) Suplicki – Stevens Point, Wis.
- Bob Parker – Green Bay, Wis.
- Gene C. Lasch – Shawano, Wis.
- George Oudhuis – Rolling Prairie, Ind.
- Jeanne Beardsley – Ellsworth, Wis.
Copyright 2021 WBAY. All rights reserved.