(Fox Valley) The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) Northeast Region says WIS 441 Tri-County Project lane closures and restrictions from May 22 through May 26 in Winnebago, Outagamie and Calumet counties. Drivers should be aware of reduced speed limits and remember to use caution while traveling through any work zone. This advisory does not include closures by local authorities for accidents or unusual incidents (such as weather).
• Northbound and southbound I-41 between US 10 and County II will have various lane closures throughout the week.
• Westbound US 10 between Appleton Road and Racine Road will have reduced lanes nightly, Monday through Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m.
• Eastbound US 10 between Racine Road and Appleton Road will have reduced lanes nightly, Monday through Thursday from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. and on Friday from 9 p.m. to 9 a.m.
• Westbound US 10 on-ramp from County AP/Midway Road will be closed nightly, Monday and Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Eastbound US 10 off-ramp to WIS 47/Appleton Road will be closed on Monday from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Eastbound US 10 on-ramp from County AP/Midway Road will be closed on Monday from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Utility work is anticipated to occur throughout the Tri-County Project area to prepare for upcoming projects on Midway Road near US 10 and on Oneida Street at Midway Road.
• Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 to northbound I-41 ramp is closed until spring of 2018.
o Detour: Continue on westbound US 10 to WIS 76, follow WIS 76 north to WIS 96, take WIS 96 east to I-41
• Westbound US 10/southbound WIS 441 on-ramp from Racine Road/County P is closed until spring of 2018.
All lane restrictions and work operations are weather dependent and subject to change.
Want more information about the WIS 441 Tri-County Expansion Project? Please visit the project website and social media accounts:
• Project Website: http://projects.511wi.gov/wis441/
• Twitter: @WIS441I41News or https://twitter.com/WIS441I41News
• Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/WIS441I41News
For information regarding all northeast Wisconsin construction projects, detours, local transportation news and much, much more:
• Follow WisDOT Northeast Region Twitter account at https://twitter.com/WisDOTnortheast.
• Go to the northeast region construction website at http://projects.511wi.gov/region/northeast/
For statewide traffic and road conditions, please see the 511 Wisconsin website:
• www.511wi.gov or call 5-1-1.