APPLETON, Wis. (WBAY) - Three people escaped a house fire in Appleton Saturday night.
It happened on the 1000 block of W. Bell Avenue.
When crews arrived, they saw heavy smoke and flames from the front of the garage. Appleton Fire Department said the fire spread to the attic of the garage and house. The garage has significant fire damage.
Other areas of the home have heat and smoke damage. The people who live in the house are displaced. Two of them were in the living room and one was sleeping in a bedroom when the fire started.
No one was injured.