(1) Kimberly continued nation's longest win streak extending it to 68 straight games after the Papermakers held (2) Fond du Lac's offense on fourth and goal to win 28-21. Kimberly will face (2) Appleton North who defeated (1) Bay Port in a shootout 49-41. Kimberly defeated Appleton North in week 7, 38-31 with a late touchdown to get them the win.
(2) Green Bay Southwest advanced to play (1) Waunakee. The Southwest Trojans defeated (1) Menomonie 16-14. The Waunakee Warriors are undefeated at 12-0 and easily got past (3) Hartford Union 45-19.
(2) Notre Dame advanced to its third straight Level 4 appearance defeating (1) West De Pere 28-7. The Notre Dame Tritons will face (2) Rice Lake who defeated (1) Antigo 42-7.
(2) Freedom defeated North Eastern Conference foe (1) Wrightstown 14-13. The Freedom Irish will play (2) St. Croix Central. They blanked (4) Bloomer 28-0. On the other side of the bracket (4) Two Rivers hosted (6) Martin Luther. The Two Rivers Raiders lost 31-23.
(6) Valders traveled to (1) Cedar Grove-Belgium on Friday. The Valders Vikings were unable to get into the endzone, CGB won 28-0.
(1) Saint Mary's Springs' defense had another shutout for the second straight week. Springs defeated (2) Racine Lutheran 28-0. On the other side of the bracket, (1) Iola-Scandinavia advanced with a 32-12 win over (2) Marathon.