Fire breaks out in wall above fireplace in Two Rivers home

TWO RIVERS, Wis. (WBAY) - A fire in a wall above a fireplace damaged a home in Two Rivers on Wednesday night.

The Two Rivers Fire Department was called to the 1700 block of 24th Street for a report of smoke in a home.

Firefighters found fire in a wall above a wood burning fireplace on the first floor.

Crews quickly put out the fire and ventilated the home.

Two adults, two children, and a dog got out of the home without harm.

The Two Rivers Fire Department estimates the damage at $5,000.

Firefighters responded to the call at about 9 p.m.



 
We welcome comments and civil discussions. powered by Disqus