GREEN BAY, Wis. (WBAY) - The Green Bay Packers have announced the 10 finalists for the 2018 Green Bay Packers Fan Hall of Fame.
The winner will be the 20th person inducted in the Fan Hall of Fame.
The public can read the finalists' profiles and vote on www.packers.com/FHOF
The finalists were chosen from essays on why they should receive the honor.
Here is the list of finalists:
• Felicia Reed – Milwaukee
• Lloyd Wettstein – Appleton, Wis.
• Sue “Stolty” Stoltenberg – Wausaukee, Wis.
• Michael Sledz – Grayslake, Ill.
• Mike Seavert – Greenfield, Wis.
• John Kuziej – Burnsville, Minn.
• Robert Retzlaff – Necedah, Wis.
• Dave Lucero – Green Bay, Wis.
• Marguerite “Mugs” Bachhuber – Green Bay, Wis.
• Allie Healy – Franklin, Wis.
In addition to his or her name in the Fan Hall of Fame, the winner receives four club seats to a 2018 Packers home game, a Packers Pro Shop gift card, and a road trip for two to a 2018 Packers away game.
Voting is open until Jan. 31.
The winner will be chosen by online votes, the Packers' committee, and previous honorees.
The announcement is scheduled for February.